VEGAN BANOFFEE SLICE - the perfect lil afternoon tea treat ❤️
Created by Chi from @healthwithchi
1 cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 scoops Banoffee protein powder
2 flax eggs
3 tbsp vegan butter
3 tbsp almond milk
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 pack vegan dark choc chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
Dash of salt
1. Mash the bananas in a bowl, then mix in the flax eggs, melted vegan butter, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla extract.
2. Mix through the flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir through the chocolate chips.
4. Pour into a lined tray and bake for 15-18 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before slicing.