Recipe For Green Protein Smoothie Bowl With Spinach
A thick green protein smoothie bowl is a quick, satisfying healthy breakfast ready in no time. Paleo and gluten free, and easy to keep dairy free and vegan too.
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 small frozen banana or half of a large one
- 1 - 1 and 1/2 cups frozen zucchini chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (carton, not canned), almond milk or another milk or choice
- 1 scoop Newtrition Co. Vanilla cupcake protein powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and process until nice and smooth. If it is too thick to blend, add a little extra coconut milk, or water, just until it's blend-able. You should get a nice thick, creamy consistency, almost like a soft serve.
- Scoop into a bowl. Add toppings of choice and enjoy!