Plant Protein Raw Bounty Bar Recipe
Get your raw bounty bar fix in around 60 minutes 🤎🥥 made with our vanilla cupcake protein powder. If you love a cheeky bounty chocolate bar… then this is a great healthy alternative for you that has a great mix of plant based ingredients to keep your body health goals on track.
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop of @thenewtritionco vanilla cupcake vegan protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2x Blocks of dark chocolate (Lindt 90% or 85%)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix all the ingredients for the bottom layer and press the mixture down firmly into a square tin.
- In another bowl, mix the ingredients for the middle layer and press the mixture down firmly on top of the biscuit/bottom layer.
- Place the tin in the freezer to set for 30-40 mins.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and pour over the coconut layer once it has been set. Place back in the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, cut up into pieces and enjoy 💛