Plant Based Chocolate Protein Brownie Recipe
Any excuse for chocolate right?
Treat yourself to these Chocolate Protein Brownies minus the guilt. We used our Cacao Mudcake Plant-based Protein to bring this recipe to life.
- 1-1/2 Cups Spelt Flour (or other flour of choice)
- 1 Scoop The Newtrition Co. Raw Chocolate Protein powder
- 1/2 Cup of Cacao
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup Maple or Rice Malt Syrup
- 2/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line an 8”x8” square pan with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, protein powder cacao and salt
- Make a well in the flour and then pour all the wet ingredients in.
- Mix well until all combined. If it is looking dry add a little more coconut milk.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly from edge to edge
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into squares, serve and Enjoy!