A mouth watering chocolate fudge slice protein supplement recipe
Dairy free, gluten free and of vegan chocolate fudge
Life isn't always about drinking protein smoothie shakes using our plant based protein powder supplements. You need to have a bit of variety in your diet so that you can have little treats between breakfast, lunch or dinner that can break up a regular meal routine. This mouth watering recipe to create a dairy free chocolate fudge is so easy to make and means you can have little pieces during the day and not feel too guilty.
The best part is, because our Australian blended plant based protein powder creates a very smooth texture, it means your fudge slides will just melt in your mouth and won't feel chalky or gritty. As soon as the fudge touches your tongue it just melts away while you dream about your next workout session.
- 1/2 cup almond spread
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tblsp melted cacao butter
- 2 scoops raw chocolate protein powder supplement
- 2 Tblsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Melt coconut oil and cacao butter
- add all ingredients in a bowl
- mix until combined and smooth
- pour into a lined baking tray
- place into the fridge and leave overnight to set
- slice and enjoy!