Dark Chocolate Mousse Plant Protein Recipe
Rich dark chocolate is said to have a lot of different nutritional benefits depending on what you use, how you use it & your dietary intake. This plant based protein recipe combines the best of both worlds to create a rich, delicious mousse that will have you salivating for more.
- 100g dark chocolate (90% intensity)
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon/ 1/2 scoop @thenewtritionco choc protein powder
- A dash of water
- Optional: 1 teaspoon cornflour for thickening
- Melt chocolate over a medium heat
- Once melted and cooled to room temperature add agave syrup, protein powder and a dash of water if needed.
- Mix until well combined, add extra cornflour if needed to thicken
- Place in a ramekin and decorate
- Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set
- Serves 2