Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe with Plant Protein
Clinical nutritionist and Newtrition Co ambassador @nourishanushka has used our vegan chocolate protein to make a chia seed pudding. Chia seeds are a nutrient powerhouse and are a great addition to the diet as they are a source of Omega 3, protein and fibre.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ¼ cups oat mylk
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 scoop @newtritionco vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 3-4 strawberries, chopped
- Combine chia seeds, oat mylk, cacao, protein powder and honey in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- To serve top with chopped strawberries and shredded coconut.