Protein Salted Caramel Porridge
Delicious and nutritious in one bowl.
This simple recipe was created by Tony from @thatnewtritionguy whereby oats are his staple breakfast for post workout nutrition.
Let's show you how this is made.
- 80 grams Oats
- 15gm mixed puffed grains
- Water or milk of choice-approx. 150-200ml
- 1 scoop Salted Caramel protein powder
- 5gm melted Lotus Biscoff
- Add oats and water to a pan
- Let the oats cook on cooktop until soft and water quite warm
- Add puffed grains
- Stir them in until soaked
- Remove from cooktop
- Add protein powder stirring well until fully absorbed- add milk or water to desired consistency
- Melt 5gm lotus in microwave
- Drizzle lotus on top and enjoy a delicious breakfast
Protein 35gm / Carbohydrates 62gm / Fats 11.5gm